cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception on loading non existent settings
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:48:49 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> 3188 [main] INFO / - Running in mode: dev
>> 3204 [main] INFO org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.SettingsBeanFactoryPostProcessor
- Unable to read properties from directory '/WEB-INF/cocoon/properties/dev' - Continuing initialization.
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/cocoon/properties/dev/]
cannot be resolved to URL because it does not exist
>> 	at org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextResource.getURL(ServletContextResource.java:112)
>> 	at org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.isJarResource(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:369)
>> 	at org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.findPathMatchingResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:321)
>> 	at org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.getResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:272)
>> 	at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.AbstractSettingsBeanFactoryPostProcessor.readProperties(AbstractSettingsBeanFactoryPostProcessor.java:106)

> Carsten could you please revert to previous functionality where
> exception was only logged at DEBUG level?

Ups, yepp sure; I'll do that tomorrow - in fact this is not an error at
all as it is allowed to not have this directory.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/