cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 M1 artifacts in m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:26:27 GMT

On 8/5/06 10:40 AM, in article 44D4598B.5000703@apache.org, "Reinhard Poetz"
<reinhard@apache.org> wrote:

> Unfortunatly this comes for the M1 release too late because I fear that we
> have some problems with the dependency resolution of at least one of our
> released artifacts. I tested the block-archtetype and if I want to run the
> created block after a cocoon:deploy, libraries are missing and the servlet
> container stops with a ClassNotFoundException. If I do the same with the
> M2-SNAPSHOT version of the block-archetype everything seems to be okay
> although nothing has changed since the release.

I get this as output for http://localhost:8888/blocks/myBlock/  :
com.mycompany:myBlock This is a message coming from a Spring bean.

> Could somebody try cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/1159.html
> and report back whether it works? Please don't use your usual local repository
> but point to a new location in your Maven settings.xml so that there can't be
> any side effects (I can't try it myself again as I only have a GPRS connection
> over the weekend.)

Be aware though that the rsync from ibiblio to mirrors.dotsrc.org went
somehow wrong, compare [1] and [2]. For now I've disabled my mirror settings
and only tested from maven central , and given above results I'ld say it
works pretty well :)

Regards
Jorg

[1]