cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Releasing more blocks - help needed
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:07:54 GMT

On 8/3/06 3:42 PM, in article 44D1FD5C.3030306@apache.org, "Reinhard Poetz"
<reinhard@apache.org> wrote:

> So far I've released 4 blocks. Compared to the enormous amount of blocks that
> we have it's not a lot, but a beginning. So please, everybody who needs other
> blocks than ajax, forms, template and apples, have a look at the blocks and
> start a vote if you think it is ready to be released as a milestone.
>
> Doing the actual release is thanks to Maven very simple. I summarized the
> necessary steps at
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g2/1199.html.

Please take care that when releasing a block, you need to manually modify
all poms to the new snapshot version of the block. Otherwise the trunk build
will refer to released artifacts which are ofcourse outdated when it comes
to doing a "trunk" build.

I've corrected all of them now, trunk is building again using trunk
code exclusively.

Jorg