cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 M1 artifacts in m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:03:32 GMT

On 8/3/06 3:37 PM, in article, "Reinhard Poetz"
<> wrote:

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> The Cocoon project has released a couple of artifacts to
>> m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository on We kindly ask you to sync
>> this with the ibiblio repository.
>> Thanks!
> Because of another sync request the artifacts that Jorg and I released last
> week have already been synced. Hence nothing speak against syncing the blocks
> released today.

It was just confirmed to me on repo@ that indeed the whole
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository directory is synced for each synchronisation
request. So be aware of this, if you make a mistake during the release and
you're unlucky (ie you just uploaded before the rsync kicked in) then those
bad artifacts are on maven central and you'll have to re-release with new
version increment.

View raw message