cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 M1 artifacts in m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:03:32 GMT

On 8/3/06 3:37 PM, in article 44D1FC0F.2050205@apache.org, "Reinhard Poetz"
<reinhard@apache.org> wrote:

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> The Cocoon project has released a couple of artifacts to
>> m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository on people.apache.org. We kindly ask you to sync
>> this with the ibiblio repository.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
> Because of another sync request the artifacts that Jorg and I released last
> week have already been synced. Hence nothing speak against syncing the blocks
> released today.

It was just confirmed to me on repo@ that indeed the whole
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository directory is synced for each synchronisation
request. So be aware of this, if you make a mistake during the release and
you're unlucky (ie you just uploaded before the rsync kicked in) then those
bad artifacts are on maven central and you'll have to re-release with new
version increment.

Jorg