cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [2.2] jcr jar missing?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:23:02 GMT
On 29 Aug 2006, at 18:48, Lars Trieloff wrote:

> JCR-1.0 is not available in the public repository, JCR-1.0.1 is. As

it's there allright, http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/javax/jcr/jcr/
1.0/ . Jackrabbit is still using the old jsr170 groupId however.

> Jackrabbit's dependencies have not been updated yet, you still have to
> download it and install it manually.

that would work, but a better solution would be to exclude the
dependency from jackrabbit for now, as the jcr-block pom has a direct
dependency on javax.jcr anyway (1.0.1 though - does it make a
difference?)

I'll fix the pom sometime this week, but invite other people to beat
me to it !

Jorg