cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject FYI: maven2 retrotranslator (Fwd: [mojo-dev] Release retrotranslator plugin)
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 03:55:24 GMT
http://retrotranslator.sourceforge.net/

Seem like there is maven2 plugin in the mojo sanbox.
Integrating it with build should be fairly easy then.

cheers
--
Torsten

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com>
Date: Aug 18, 2006 2:32 AM
Subject: [mojo-dev] Release retrotranslator plugin
To: dev@mojo.codehaus.org

Hi, a few peeps have asked about a release of retrotranslator
plugin.  The current plugin is quite stable and usable and IMO should
probably get promoted out of the sandbox and be officially released
as a non-SNAPSHOT.

I do plan on making some changes to the configuration eventually, but
so far have not found the time... and my current thinking is to
release asis as 1.0 and then when I have time to make major changes,
then release that as 2.0.

Any objections or comments?

--jason