cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: Javaflow in 2.2 and the continuation class loader
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 11:36:09 GMT

> >> Currently this is not happening : the ReloadingClassLoader is there, and
> >> it manages Jci stores, but could not get how to actually configure a
> >> JavaflowResourceStore in it so that my javaflow classes/sources gets
> >> compiled/reloaded and most important enhanced.
> >
> > With that sitemap feature you had a map:classpath section:
> >
> > <map:classpath
> > factory-role="org.apache.cocoon.components.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory/ReloadingClassLoaderFactory">
> >

> >    <class-dir src="../../eclipse/java"/>
> >
> >    <class-dir src="../../eclipse/javaflow">
> >      <store
> > class="org.apache.commons.javaflow.stores.JavaflowResourceStore"/>
> >    </class-dir>
> >
> >  </map:classpath>
> We tried to use this snippet into map:components of the sitemap, but it
> gives an error :
>
> Unknown component type 'classpath' at file:/home/mau/workspace/cocoon2.2/cocoon-crud/src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap:21:82
>
> Looking into the code of
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage I see :
>
> private static final String CLASSLOADER_CONFIG_NAME = "classloader";
>
> so probably the name of the sitemap component is <map:classloader>
> instead of <map:classpath>.

Well, I know this was removed at some stage. I know Reinhard was
looking into getting it back in. We wanted to work on that but did not
get to do it during the Hackathon in Dublin. IIRC Carsten did some
changes in that area.

> Could you please send your configuration so that we can try to figure
> out why is not working on ours?

The snippet was from the configuration - so this probably has to get
fixed first.

cheers
--
Torsten