cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webdav does not compile for a while
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 06:50:44 GMT
Each time I have a new checkout of cocoon and use "mvn clean install" to
have a new build, I always meet such problem. So i did reproduct it many
times. Finally, I just add the following denpendence to the pom.xml in
cocoon-webdav-impl folder, then the the problem is gone.

    <dependency>
        <groupId>commons-httpclient</groupId>
        <artifactId>commons-httpclient</artifactId>
        <version>3.0.1</version>
        <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

Regards,
Rice

Title: *Re: webdav does not compile for a while* I don't get this
errormessage during a full build. Can you still reproduce it ?

On 8/2/06 5:43 AM, in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Rice Yeh" <[EMAIL