cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Property replacement in spring config files
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:00:13 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I couldn't follow all the recent changes to the property/settings
> subject but it seems with the current trunk not all properties will be
> replaced anymore in spring config files.
>
> I have spring.xml where the class attribute of a bean element is set by
> a property and this has worked util today (well, my last full build of
> trunk was mid last week).
>
> Is this change because of some refactoring or something else?

I guess it is due to the refactoring, but I'm not sure. The difference
between the "old" version and today is that now Spring is duing the
replacement for us. This means now we are reading the configurations
path them to Spring and tell Spring to replace the properties.

Is it possible to use a property as class name in "plain" spring?

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/