cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2006] Registration is open! Cocoon GetTogether 2006 (Oct 2-4,Amsterdam)
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:34:25 GMT
Hi,

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Indeed, very cool - but I'm still wondering what the different head
> colors mean (especially looking at mine...)

I believe it's calculated using a special formula, cooked up by fiendish
and crazy minds within a top-secret laboratory hidden somewhere in
Europe that has lots of canals. It is designed to only be possible for
others to backwards-engineer the formula when more than 100 people have
signed up. I could tell you, but then they might kill me.

Yet another incentive to register right away!

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/