cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r437365 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/main: java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/sitemap/ java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/spring/ resources/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/spring/
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:34:36 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> It would be even better if the main component wouldn't have the
> processor passed to. Instead we could make it BeanFactoryAware and allow
> it to find all beans implementing PropertyProvider in context.
I implemented it slightly different now :) The implementation now
searches for one bean
defined in the application context under the bean name
PropertyProvider.ROLE.

At this point, we can't search for all implementations of this interface
in the application context as this would force Spring to instantiate
FactoryBeans. And then property replacements for FactoryBeans would not
work anymore as they would be applied later.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/