cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r436902 [1/2] - in /cocoon/trunk: blocks/cocoon-portal/cocoon-portal-impl/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/ blocks/cocoon-portal/cocoon-portal-impl/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/event/impl/ blocks/cocoon-python/cocoon-python-...
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:53:03 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: cziegeler
>> Date: Fri Aug 25 11:46:03 2006
>> New Revision: 436902

>> Log:
>> Finish first step of spring namespace handlers: cocoon can now simply be setup in
any spring web application context.

> Quick feedback:
>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with
name 'org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/html' defined in resource loaded from byte
array: 3 constructor arguments specified but no matching constructor found in bean 'org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer/html'
(hint: specify index and/or type arguments for simple parameters to avoid type ambiguities)
Should be fixed now. We have currently code duplication: the core is
setup using spring namespace handlers, so just putting:
<avalon:avalon location="/WEB-INF/cocoon/cocoon.xconf"
                 loggingConfiguration="/WEB-INF/cocoon/log4j.xconf"/>

sets up all Avalon related stuff, the logger, the avalon context, the
service manager, reads in all configurations and applies them to the
bean factory/application context where the element is used.

The sitemaps are still using the old code (and this is where your
exception occured) which I will change in the next days .

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/