cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RequestListener questions
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:27:24 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> 1. Why does cocoon allow to declare only one request listener? I know I
> could implement myself a delegating request listener that would follow
> ChainOfResponsibility pattern but it would be much easier if cocoon just
> picked up all request listeners declared.

We discussed when we introcued the request listeners. Most people
thought that one is enough and if you need more than one you have to
implement such a delegating listener :(

I don't care if we change this to several, but on the other end I think
we don't need these listeners as a servlet listener could be used instead.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/