cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r433754 - in /cocoon/trunk/core: cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/ cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/spring/ cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/spring/avalon/ cocoon-webapp/sr...
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:12:09 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> Two questions:
>>
>> 1. Does it mean that soon I will be able to do:
>> public class StartUp extends AbstractTransactionalSpringContextTests {
>>     public StartUp() {
>>         setPopulateProtectedVariables( true );
>>     }
>>
>>     @Override
>>     protected String[] getConfigLocations() {
>>         return new String[]{
>>                    "META-INF/spring/applicationContext-common.xml",
>>             "META-INF/spring/applicationContext-services.xml",
>>                    "META-INF/spring/applicationContext-acegi.xml",
>>                    "WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml" };
>>     }
>>
>>     public void testStart() {
>>         // and have cocoon up and running here in test case?
>>     }
>> }

Yes, exactly.

>> 2. Could we put the file into some jar (cocoon-core.jar)? If this is put
>> into cocoon-webapp/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml every user has to sync
>> it once a while after creating a webapp from older version of archetype.

The current applicationContxt.xml is just for testing until it works.
Now, I don't think that we should put it into a jar file. All you need
to do later on is putting an <cocoon:something/> tag into your own
applicationContext.xml and are done.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/