cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: more about properties in cocoon 2.2
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:15:09 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> I don't think it should be a problem for the OSGi stuff. It is probably
> easy to refactor it so that it use your new stuff.

Great :) At least in theory I have solved all problems; I hope to finish
the stuff and commit it in the next few days. Now the changes will break
the osgi stuff as most of CoreUtil will go away and most of the spring
bean factory stuff.
Is it ok, when I just comment out the calls in the osgi stuff in order
to have a compilable core?

> There is some work within the Spring community to integrate Spring with
> OSGi. As soon as I find any time for it I will see if we can use their
> OSGi-Spring bridge instead of our own. And if not, try to work with them
> so that their bridge fulfills our requirements.

Yeah, I guess this is a good way to go.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/