cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <>
Subject Re: watch out with mirror
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:48:07 GMT
Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> Hello,
> everybody using mirror in his maven should be
aware of downloading wrong jars. There seem to be strange rewrite rules configured, which
rewrites you a couple of times when you want to download certain jakarta jars, and then just
downloads You end up with hard to solve
problems because of nonsense jars just containing an html page.
> Ps: How can we inform the right people that this flaw gets fixed? If you can't rely on
mirrors to return the right jars, we really end up in unmanageable situations.
I'll tell them first thing tomorrow morning, over coffee :)

View raw message