cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: more about properties in cocoon 2.2
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:07:30 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> I propose to change the behaviour:
> - make use-defaults-dir default to true when property-dir is NOT
>    provided
> - make use-defaults-dir default to false when a property-dir is provided
>
> and of course fix the bug mentioned at the top of this message.
>
> WDYT?

I fixed the mentioned bug; I'm not sure if it makes sense to change the
behaviour as you propose. "use-defaults-dir" is not only for including
properties but also for including xconf and spring configurations.

For including xconfs and spring config files we have special map:include
elements we can use inside the map:components. Perpaps we should use
this for specifying property dirs as well and remove the "property-dir"
attribute?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/