cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject cocoon block: mvn install cocoon:deploy jetty:run omits local properties files
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:15:34 GMT
When testing a development block with mvn jetty:run no files from
COB-INF nor META-INF are copied to target.

I have found how spring contexts are loaded:

<include-beans
dir="file:/c:/dev/projects/donnelley/donnelley-admin-block/src/main/resources/META-INF/spring/"

pattern="*.xml"/>

I have no idea what loads .xconf files from META-INF/legacy/xconf but
this works also.

What does not work are properties that should be loaded from
META-INF/properties but are not.

I have time and will to fix this but no idea how. Please advise.