cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Staging Repository
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:10:03 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>> Just agreed on this with Reinhard off-list, i'll make the required changes.
>>

> ok this is done now. I hope i got the permissions right (g+w and o+w on
> all dirs involved, including my home dir).
>

> Can someone please give it a spin ?

Is it on purpose that the cocoon-staging-repository is completly empty?

 > pwd
/x1/home/jheymans/public_html/cocoon-staging-repository
 > ls -lsa
total 4
2 drwxrwxrwx  2 jheymans  jheymans  512 Aug  8 10:08 .
2 drwxrwxrwx  3 jheymans  jheymans  512 Aug  8 10:08 ..

My understanding was that the staging repo is a mirror of everything under
org/apache/cocoon and when we really want to release, we call a script that
copies our changes to the public sync repo or if we want to roll back, we copy
back the changes by copying the content of the sync repo over our staging repo
(we should be able to do this on specific paths, but that's a detail).

Have you already written the necessary scripts?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc