cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Staging Repository
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:32:20 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>>
>>> Just agreed on this with Reinhard off-list, i'll make the required
>>> changes.
>>>

>> ok this is done now. I hope i got the permissions right (g+w and o+w on
>> all dirs involved, including my home dir).
>>

>> Can someone please give it a spin ?
>
> I'll give it a try tommorrow and let you know whether it works for me.

I tried it and run into the problem[1] that when I refer to the already released
Cocoon parent artifact (org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:1), the old value for the
distribution repository is taken. Because of this I accidently deployed the
batik parent pom (org.apache.cocoon:batik:1) to the official Apache sync repo.

Any ideas how to override the distribution repository from command line or do we
really have to deploy all our pom artifacts just to propagate the new location?

If there is no way we should find the final location of our sync repo as the
current solution /home/jheymans/public_html/cocoon-staging-repository is of
course just a temporary solution. This way we only have to deploy all the pom
artifacts just once again.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc