cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 and Java 5
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 05:41:58 GMT

What do people think about making Java 5, which was released almost _2 years
ago_, the minimum requirement for trunk?

Quoting Bruno from the Daisy list, I'd say that we can benefit from some new
features too: "... we can make use of features like generics, the enhanced for
loop, the concurrency API (instead of util-concurrent lib)
StringBuilder, enums (instead of enum pattern), and the build in JMX

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

View raw message