cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 M1 artifacts in m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:49:21 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>> I've rereleased the archetype as 1.0.0-M2.
>
> Unfortunatly the archetype creates a pom with SNAPSHOT dependencies.
> This has to be fixed with another release. We really need a staging
> repository ...

I've released 1.0.0-M3 now. Can somebody please check if I did it right?

I haven't set back /src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml so that it
points to snapshots again. I think that it doesn't make much sense to point to
snapshots in an archetype. Or does somebody have the need to create Cocoon
projects that are based on snapshots?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc