cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Result] [Vote] Releasing cocoon-forms, cocoon-ajax, cocoon-template and cocoon-apples
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:43:47 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>>> Every block got 5 positive binding votes and no negative one.
>>> Therefore I will release the four blocks today.
>>
>> I've released the 4 blocks and the blocks archetype.
>
> Speaking of releases, where those can be downloaded? The latest download
> present on the dist site is 2.1.9.

I released the artifacts to the Apache artifact repository which gets rsynced
with ibiblio on request.

As Carsten pointed out, we have to publish the docs and the demo app
(cocoon-webapp) which will be distributed via the "normal" mechanisms, before we
can/should officially announce our M1 release.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc