cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Releasing more blocks - help needed
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:42:52 GMT

So far I've released 4 blocks. Compared to the enormous amount of blocks that we
have it's not a lot, but a beginning. So please, everybody who needs other
blocks than ajax, forms, template and apples, have a look at the blocks and
start a vote if you think it is ready to be released as a milestone.

Doing the actual release is thanks to Maven very simple. I summarized the
necessary steps at http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g2/1199.html.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc