cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vadim Gritsenko <>
Subject Re: Status of releasing M1 artifacts
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:49:24 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>>> On 8/1/06 2:49 PM, in article, "Reinhard 
>>> Poetz"
>>>> I also think that we should wait with an official announcement as 
>>>> long as we
>>>> have at least some minimal docs available at 
>> -1 on location specified above. I don't see no sense in keeping 
>> documentation of each and every milestone/alpha/beta/rc release. URL 
>> should read
>> Front page may say that currently these are 2.2m1 documentation and it 
>> is a work in progress. Once first 2.2.0 release is out, this notice 
>> could be removed.
> If we don't have a problem if our urls break, we can publish our docs to 

If all new URLs consist of only Daisy IDs, they should not break: there should 
not be much of document removals, right? Even if you intend to remove a 
document, you can replace it with a redirect to correct location. So I think new 
documentation can be managed without breaking any URLs.


View raw message