cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javaflow in 2.2 and the continuation class loader
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 11:52:00 GMT
Maurizio Pillitu wrote:
>>> Currently this is not happening : the ReloadingClassLoader is there, and
>>> it manages Jci stores, but could not get how to actually configure a
>>> JavaflowResourceStore in it so that my javaflow classes/sources gets
>>> compiled/reloaded and most important enhanced.
>> With that sitemap feature you had a map:classpath section:
>>
>> <map:classpath
>> factory-role="org.apache.cocoon.components.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory/ReloadingClassLoaderFactory">
>>

>>    <class-dir src="../../eclipse/java"/>
>>
>>    <class-dir src="../../eclipse/javaflow">
>>      <store
>> class="org.apache.commons.javaflow.stores.JavaflowResourceStore"/>
>>    </class-dir>
>>
>>  </map:classpath>
> We tried to use this snippet into map:components of the sitemap, but it
> gives an error :
>
> Unknown component type 'classpath' at file:/home/mau/workspace/cocoon2.2/cocoon-crud/src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap:21:82
>
> Looking into the code of
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage I see :
>
> private static final String CLASSLOADER_CONFIG_NAME = "classloader";
>
> so probably the name of the sitemap component is <map:classloader>
> instead of <map:classpath>.
>
> Trying with <map:classloader> we have the following error:
>
> No bean named 'org.apache.cocoon.components.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory' is defined
>
> Using ReloadingClassLoaderFactory it gives the same error.
>
> Could you please send your configuration so that we can try to figure
> out why is not working on ours?

I haven't followed this thread in every detail, but here are some comments:

- Carsten has re-added the classloader factory. I added the configuration to
cocoon-bootstrap (see cocoon-bootstrap-realoding-classloader-factory.xconf).

- In the sitemap you have to declare the classloader factory:
   <map:classloader
    factory-role="org.apache.cocoon.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory/reloading">
     <class-dir src="blah"/>
   </map:classloader>

HTH

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc