cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Pillitu <m.pill...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: Javaflow in 2.2 and the continuation class loader
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 11:29:41 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
>> > That's the setup I've demonstrated in Amsterdam. (I've actually still
>> > have that setup on disk)
>>
>> Currently this is not happening : the ReloadingClassLoader is there, and
>> it manages Jci stores, but could not get how to actually configure a
>> JavaflowResourceStore in it so that my javaflow classes/sources gets
>> compiled/reloaded and most important enhanced.
>
> With that sitemap feature you had a map:classpath section:
>
> <map:classpath
> factory-role="org.apache.cocoon.components.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory/ReloadingClassLoaderFactory">
>

>    <class-dir src="../../eclipse/java"/>
>
>    <class-dir src="../../eclipse/javaflow">
>      <store
> class="org.apache.commons.javaflow.stores.JavaflowResourceStore"/>
>    </class-dir>
>
>  </map:classpath>
We tried to use this snippet into map:components of the sitemap, but it
gives an error :

Unknown component type 'classpath' at file:/home/mau/workspace/cocoon2.2/cocoon-crud/src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap:21:82

Looking into the code of
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage I see :

private static final String CLASSLOADER_CONFIG_NAME = "classloader";

so probably the name of the sitemap component is <map:classloader>
instead of <map:classpath>.

Trying with <map:classloader> we have the following error:

No bean named 'org.apache.cocoon.components.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory' is defined

Using ReloadingClassLoaderFactory it gives the same error.

Could you please send your configuration so that we can try to figure
out why is not working on ours?

TIA

    Maurizio Pillitu