cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: My first steps with cocoon 2.2 mavenized application
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 07:28:55 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> Example: Can I have my spring beans using cocoon xml parser? If so how
>>> do I instantiate some testing environment?
> Using Avalon components within your spring beans is easy. Just put your
> bean definition xml
> in the WEB-INF/cocoon/spring directory. You can refer to the avalon
> based components by using the role as the bean name, so
> org.bla.bla.SAXParser is the bean name of the cocoon xml parser.
>
> Now, for testing things are more complicated as setting up avalon based
> components through spring still requires the avalon environment. You can
> inherit your test case from CocoonTestCase which sets up the avalon
> enviromnent for you.

That is what I was afraid of. Unfortunatelly I would like the test cases
to extend from AbstractTransactionalDependencyInjectionTests (or
something in this matter, spring framework goes to the edge with those
long class names).

Is this feasible to come up with some kind of helper class that could be
used in any test case?