cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: My first steps with cocoon 2.2 mavenized application
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 07:09:25 GMT
>> Example: Can I have my spring beans using cocoon xml parser? If so how
>> do I instantiate some testing environment?
Using Avalon components within your spring beans is easy. Just put your
bean definition xml
in the WEB-INF/cocoon/spring directory. You can refer to the avalon
based components by using the role as the bean name, so
org.bla.bla.SAXParser is the bean name of the cocoon xml parser.

Now, for testing things are more complicated as setting up avalon based
components through spring still requires the avalon environment. You can
inherit your test case from CocoonTestCase which sets up the avalon
enviromnent for you.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de