cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: My first steps with cocoon 2.2 mavenized application
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 05:53:13 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>> cause
>>
>> No default type exists for 'map:pipeline' at
>> file:/C:/cygwin/home/Ralph/ctemp/myBlock/target/myBlock/sitemap.xmap:26:19
>>

>> request-uri
>>
>> /
>>
>> null 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT <http://cocoon.apache.org/>
>>

> Do you have a minimal Cocoon web application in
> file:/C:/cygwin/home/Ralph/ctemp/myBlock/target/myBlock/WEB-INF
> containing cocoon/xconf and cocoon/sitemap-additions directories? It
> looks like that you don't have
> cocoon/sitemap-additions/cocoon-core.xmap there, do you?
Yes, the web app is built, but not at that path. The real path should be
c:/home/Ralph/ctemp/myBlock/target/myblock/sitemap.xmap.  The deployer
is apparently not taking into account the idiosyncrasies of cygwin when
constructing the path.  FWIW I never use the "normal" DOS command prompt
as I much prefer bash and shell scripts and unix commands to the poor
excuse MS provides, so not having this work is a real problem.

Ralph

Ralph