cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.2M1
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 02:01:28 GMT
Jean-Baptiste Quenot escribió:
> +0
>
> I  don't  think  it's  a  good   idea  to  run  Cocoon  2.2  using
> "mvn jetty6:run".  Basically if you use  Maven 2 you have no other
> choice than running a beta version of Jetty.
>
> I   made  some   tests  (outside   the  scope   of  Cocoon),   and
> encountered  problems  with Jetty  6  Beta,  which appears  to  be
> shaky.   If you  feel  confident, then  at least  be  sure to  use
> version >= 6.0.0beta17.

Agreed. We had the same problems locally. Few weeks ago, tired of the
unstable jetty6 plugin situation, Carlos did a small research and found
we don't need to use jetty6 anymore. We can use the stable jetty plugin now:

http://www.nabble.com/Important-jetty-plugin-changes-t1900742.html

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.