cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: My first steps with cocoon 2.2 mavenized application
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:02:49 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Does that mean that even simplest application needs 2 maven modules?
>
> not necessarily but it is recommended (IMO). If you put all your code
> into the /src/main/java and /src/main/webapp directories it should work
> too.

Apart from the fact that some paths are hardcoded. Like in sitemap:

<map:match pattern="blocks/myBlock/**">
  <map:mount uri-prefix="blocks/myBlock"
     src="file:/C:/temp/xxx/myBlock/src/main/resources/COB-INF/"/>
</map:match>

So I can happily do some development but not release.

Is there any way now to change the block mount point (without editing
sitemaps manually of course)? Is there a way to make one block the
default one and mount it under "/"?

>> I like that I can now integrate cocoon spring beans with my own
>> application contexts. How do I setup cocoon beans in test cases?
>
> What do you mean with Cocoon beans?

Example: Can I have my spring beans using cocoon xml parser? If so how
do I instantiate some testing environment?