cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject My first steps with cocoon 2.2 mavenized application
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:58:16 GMT
So I've done:

  mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-block
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=com.mycompany
-DartifactId=myBlock

cd myBlock

mvn package

mvn cocoon:deploy

mvn jetty6:run

and I have a working webapp! That's awesome.

Still this way I am not able to create a war file. Do I need
cocoon-22-archetype-webapp for that? Does that mean that even simplest
application needs 2 maven modules?

I like that I can now integrate cocoon spring beans with my own
application contexts. How do I setup cocoon beans in test cases?