cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of releasing M1 artifacts
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:49:51 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> I tried to rerelease cocoon-core because it was missing cocoon-licenses as
> dependency but I'm getting errors about cocoon-bootstrap missing.

I released cocoon-core and it's available in the rsync repository. I think we
should wait with the sync request with ibiblio as long as we have some blocks
and the archetypes (need the template block) are available.

I also think that we should wait with an official announcement as long as we
have at least some minimal docs available at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2-M1/.

WDOT?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc