cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [Vote] Releasing cocoon-forms, cocoon-ajax, cocoon-template and cocoon-apples
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:56:00 GMT

I propose to release Cocoon Template 1.0.0-M1 (impl). We already have released
it within the 2.1.x release and Carsten fixed the bug with passing sitemap
parameters.
                                  - o -

I propose to release Cocoon Forms 1.0.0-M1 (impl) as most of its functionality
is available again. Only the samples that rely on the FormsTransformer are
broken but I don't consider this being a blocker.

                                  - o -

I propose to release Cocoon Ajax 1.0.0-M1 (impl) as most of its functionality is
available again after we were able to add the Dojo Javascript libs again.

                                  - o -

I propose to release Cocoon Apples 1.0.0-M1 (impl). Some of the samples are
broken but that's a problem with the samples and not the implementation. I don't
consider this being a blocker.

If I get at least 3 binding +1 votes and no -1 for a block, I will do the
release on Thursday, starting around 8am GMT.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc