cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Building trunk (was Re: Cocoon 2.2 — ready to try)
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:08:50 GMT
OK, I've deployed 2.2 from the cocoon-22-archetype-block per the
instructions at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/1159.html.

Next I wanted to try building from svn trunk.  I followed the
instructions on
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/798.html.  I did
my "mvn clean install", and I get this:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:pom:2-SNAPSHOT

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache:apache for project:
org.apache.cocoon:cocoon:pom:2-SNAPSHOT

Did I goof?  I added some other mirrors to my ~/.m2/settings.xml, I
thought maybe that had something to do with it... but I temporarily
renamed my settings.xml out of the way and that did not make any
difference...
—ml—