cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: [Summary] [Vote] Ard Schrijvers as a new Cocoon committer
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:36:46 GMT
Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> Hello All,
> Everybody thanks a lot for the unanimous +1 voting from everybody :-) And Reinhard, great
you proposed me! I have send in my CLA, so hopefully everything is arranged in short notice
and I actually acquire those committers only privileges :-)

[ snip ]

> > Ard, if you accept your nomination, please get familiar with
> > and send
> > your signed CLA to the ASF Secretary.

The secretary recorded your CLA late last week, so now
ready to go to the next phase. Your name is recorded
as "Ard Schryuers" ... is that correct?

> > Please also let us know which user id you prefer and what
> > your forwarding email  address is.

Please provide that info to private AT
Alternative committer IDs too please.

View raw message