cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Chris <chri...@yahoo.com>
Subject ajax and auto-save cocoon 2.1.x
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:05:19 GMT

Hi,

I did post this on the users list:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=115554355602544&w=2

I have not heard anything yet.  If anybody has thought about or implemented
an auto-save feature in a cocoon-forms application I would like to
hear about it.  This is like the concept of auto-save/backup in MS-Word.
The application crashes before a save, but there is a restore file.

In a webapp instead of application crash it is browser-crash/close or
session timeout.  I am thinking ajax in cforms could be part of the solution.
This is an appliation where the user can be on one form for 5 to 20 minutes.

I would appreciate any ideas, thanks,

Chris