cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 and Java 5
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:48:35 GMT
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> * David Crossley:
>
> > This will have impact for Forrest, as we use trunk.
>
> You do?   Then tell me how  you use it, because  IIRC Forrest uses
> Cocoon CLI.  How to  use it in trunk as the  shell script has gone
> away?

We do use Cocoon trunk 2.2, but still stuck at an
old version pre-Maven. That stopped us upgrading.

I finally got the Maven build just before Cocoon
released 2.2, so have been starting to upgrade our
packaged Cocoon. Lots of hurdles but getting closer.

Yes, Forrest does use the CLI but at this stage i am
focussing on Forrest's other dynamic uses.

We run Cocoon in a packaged Jetty ... 'forrest run'.

We also use Cocoon as a war file in a full Jetty/Tomcat.

So we need to catch up with a more recent Cocoon-2.2

-David