cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing more blocks - help needed
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:49:55 GMT
* Reinhard Poetz:

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
> > So far I've released 4 blocks. Compared to the enormous amount
> > of blocks  that we have  it's not  a lot, but  a beginning. So
> > please,  everybody who  needs other  blocks than  ajax, forms,
> > template and  apples, have a  look at  the blocks and  start a
> > vote if you think it is ready to be released as a milestone.
>
> I've started to work on  batik, captcha, fop, html and mail. The
> first four are already working for me.

About the html block I posted a comment on this JIRA issue:

[patch] NekoHTMLTransformer
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1639

The question is:

I can't find tidy.properties in cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-html.
Where is it? Where shall we put it, and how shall we reference it
in the sitemap for component configuration? It is currently
referenced using context://WEB-INF/tidy.properties
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana Qwerty