cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Omar Adobati" <omar.adob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon & Short Message Service
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:52:55 GMT
On 7/13/06, Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:
> Omar Adobati wrote:
> > Thankyou for the answer, I'm glad to read about it :)
> >
> >> We (= in one of my projects) wrote an SendSMSTransformer that works
> >> analogous to
> >> the SendMailTransformer. Another possibility is calling your SMS
> >> gateway from
> >> within a flow. *I* prefer the way of providing "message pipelines"
> >> with special
> >> purpose SendXYZ transformers as the manipulation of the content is
> >> much simpler
> >> (e.g. i18n) and is done the same way as all other view pipelines we have.
> >>

> > So, if I'm not wrong, you suggest to me  to write my own
> > SendSMSTransformer, right?
>
> yes

Where I can find some documentation about implementing my own transformer?
I took a look to the cocoon wiki [1], but it wasn't so helpful as I
hope. There's no information about the code. I'd like to have a kind
of javadoc that would explain me how the code works.

Thanks a lot,
  Omar

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ImplementingTransformers