cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: cocoon.zone backup ?
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 08:17:39 GMT
On 18 Aug 2006, at 23:37, Steven Noels wrote:

> I used to have a script running that dumped the database and
> blobstore every once in a while, but maybe we should look into
> using the proper backup tool that comes with newer versions of
> Daisy and that locks the repository before backing up.

If using the Daisy backup tool makes it easier to get the content off
that box on a daily basis then by all means go for it.

I'm not sure on where we should copy the content to though, does the
ASF provide regularly backed-up locations ? Otherwise someone will
need to provide proper backup space for this. What's the current
exported size of our instance ?

Thanks,
Jorg