cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject cocoon:// protocol in ContainerTestCase base class
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:28:30 GMT
Hi Cocoon devs,

I'm currently writing a test case for Lenya 1.4, which is based
on the Cocoon branch 2.1.x. The test case extends ContainerTestCase.

When I try to use the cocoon:// protocol, I get the following
exception:

Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: The cocoon protocol can not be used
outside an environment.
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.<init>(SitemapSource.java:118)

Is there a way to setup the environment correctly?

Thanks a lot in advance!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann