cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 20:45:57 GMT

Gavin Carothers wrote:

> Tried two, had the same issues as main. Tried lsu and .net mirrors. I'm
> the US. I think if I'm going to keep doing this I'm just going to need
> to setup a mirror locally for the company, cause none of the other
> people here are going to keep trying :)

Consider also maven-proxy [1] or proximity [2], a must for any company
using maven IMO.

>> What machine are you building on? Limited internet connection perhaps?
>
> Sadly no, T3 and wireless 3mbit connection.

I'm assuming you read [3] , perhaps using a european mirror works better
for you? I couldn't find a complete list of all mirrors, so i'm assuming
you'll have to do with one of these.

HTH
Jorg

[1] http://maven-proxy.codehaus.org/