cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross McDonald <ross_mcdon...@vnu.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2006] Call for IDEAS! The 5th Cocoon GetTogether: October 2nd to 4th in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 21:12:23 GMT
Hi,

I like the suggestions so far, they sound great

just a few spur of the moment thoughts on what I would like to see...

- optimisation techniques, (efficient, performant Cocoon) across the
whole lifecycle of an application
- the secret gems of Cocoon (what do people not know about that is
really cool)
- interactive apps, authentication, user tuned content
- how to get involved (find out what the community needs from
contributers)

will have more of a think later,

regards,

Ross McDonald