cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Trunk currently not building (was Re: Status of releasing M1 artifacts)
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:04:33 GMT
Hi,

Because of the different version iterations it is entirely possible that
trunk is currently not building. This is nothing bad as such, only minor
adjustments to pom versions are needed to make it work again. I don't have
time to do this now, I'll see to it though that trunk is building again by
the end of the week (if nobody beats me to it)

Note that because of this I also temporarily disabled Continuum, we would
get flooded with build failures otherwise.

Regards
Jorg