cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Status of releasing M1 artifacts
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:59:40 GMT

On 7/31/06 3:11 PM, in article 44CE017C.4010405@apache.org, "Reinhard Poetz"
<reinhard@apache.org> wrote:

> So far I've been able to release
>
> cocoon
> cocoon-core-modules
> cocoon-bootstrap
> cocoon-core

I did:

cocoon-tools-modules
cocoon-blocks-modules
cocoon-commons-modules
cocoon-deployer-modules
cocoon-deployer-core
cocoon-deployer-plugin
cocoon-licenses

I tried to rerelease cocoon-core because it was missing cocoon-licenses as
dependency but I'm getting errors about cocoon-bootstrap missing. Reinhard
you seemed to have managed to release cocoon-core, could you do it again
please as I have removed the tag and artifacts on people.a.o already ?

Also, note that there is no need to disable modules when releasing a module
pom, you can release it non-recursively by doing

mvn -N release:prepare release:perform -Darguments="-N"

Regards
jorg