cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Caching strategies
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:14:59 GMT
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for a best practice whitepaper regarding caching
> strategies.

I don't really think there is such a whitepaper regarding caching strategies. I am going to
write some documentation/best practices on cocoon caching. But, at this very moment, I don't
think there is. Of course, there is a wiki, but it is not 1 comprehensive part.

I hope to have it ready in a about a month. I am only not sure in what kind of form I will
make this documentation. Shall I write it as one thing in one static document, or could I
better do it in wiki form..WDYT?

Some of the subjects I want to cover are described in
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=115194685214066&w=2

If you have a specific thing you need to know now let me know.

> Does somebody knows some good links regarding the art of caching of
> cocoon apps?

the mechanism is quite well explained over here, but it is not a "best practice" document
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/writing/690.html

Regards Ard