cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Incorrect link in forms documentation
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:14:43 GMT
To be sure,

I just changed about the Default Caching Algorithm in
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/documentation/userdocs/concepts/caching.html

Then, when it is published by the daisy guys, it will be built by a forrestbot and eventually
published to
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/caching.html

But, is it not the old documentation, and can the new one be found under
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/659.html

Regards Ard

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/index.html