cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: my doubts about the current CocoonStoreJanitor/StoreJanitorImpl
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:54:24 GMT

> Vadim Gritsenko escribió:
> > Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> >>
> >> Now, suppose, the JVM is low on memory. Now, I am used to have 3
> >> stores in my apps, namely defaultTransientStore,
> >> eventAwareTransientStore and the EHDefaultStore. I am not sure how
> >> about projects of other people/companies,
> >
> > (we don't use EHDefaultStore in production. Since you've seen the
> > source code, you already know why)
> Hi Vadim,
>
> Would you share what are you using instead of the EHDefaultStore? JCS?

I missed that sentence..also curious what Vadim is using then. In the JCSDefaultStore the
same problem with removing keys is present:

in public void free() you see that it just starts removing keys from index 0, instead of according
the correct eviction policiy.

The public int size() in JCSDefaultStore does return the memoryCache keys (which is ok, but
the EHDefaultStore returns all keys, which not correct)

Ard